Customized coverage to protect you, your practice and your assets
Having the right business insurance can make a difference in your financial security. An unexpected loss could cause your practice to temporarily close, move to a new location or permanently shut down. Take a few minutes to request a quote for insurance today.
A Business Owners' Policy (BOP) combines two critical kinds of business insurance:
- Property Insurance – To cover business equipment, office furniture, computers, inventory, patient records and more.
- General Liability Insurance – Provides coverage if you are sued because of bodily injury due to slips and falls on your premises (most landlords require this).
Protect Your Practice
Discuss your practice setup with one of our agents to determine what insurance program best meets your needs. Depending on your situation, you may want to consider additional insurance protection such as:
- Workers' Compensation Insurance - Nearly every state requires workers' compensation insurance. If you've hired a receptionist, office manager or other employee, this provides coverage for work-related injuries or illnesses. You’ll find each state’s requirements here.
- Data Breach Insurance – This coverage can help offset the costs associated with a breach if patient information has been accessed due to a stolen laptop, lost flash drive, an outsider accessing your information or other event.
- Umbrella Insurance – This is an affordable option for additional financial protection when liability limits are reached on other policies, such as your BOP or workers' compensation policy.
When you work with NCMIC Insurance Services, our knowledgeable agents are familiar with many practice situations that can affect your insurance coverage and will research the coverages that suit your needs. We are experienced in providing insurance options, and we’ll look for discounts that may help you save money on your premium.
A National Network of Companies
NCMIC Insurance Services is an independent insurance agency with access to many of the nation’s leading insurance companies. This national network enables us to provide you with options for both coverage and premiums.
While other independent insurance agencies may offer products and services from several insurance companies, not all of them have the same broad access that’s available through NCMIC.
Request a quote today