Malpractice insurance to protect your patients, practice and reputation
by Mike Whitmer on Friday, November 02, 2018
The time to understand your malpractice insurance coverage is before you need it. When choosing a malpractice insurance policy, make sure to understand:
- What malpractice insurance covers
- How much coverage you need
- What consent to settle means
- What the impact of a company’s financial stability is
- Where to buy malpractice insurance
- What the company’s commitment to naturopathic means
- What to consider with malpractice insurance premiums
Why Choosing the Right Coverage is Important
Even the best doctors can make a mistake, have a bad outcome or be hit with an unwarranted allegation of malpractice.
In the unfortunate event of an allegation, you’ll want to ensure that your malpractice insurance is sufficient. Being subject to a claim is stressful enough without having to wonder if your coverage is adequate or if you’ll be defended effectively.
That’s why choosing the right malpractice coverage is so important. Your policy protects your patients, your financial well-being, and your reputation.
See the complete guide for considerations when selecting a malpractice insurance plan.